How to Request Reimbursement of Research/Creative Work and Conference Travel Expenses
All requests for reimbursement for Research/Creative Work and Conference Travel Allocations for must be submitted before the end of the fiscal year in which the travel occurred (June 30 of any given fiscal year).
According to Business Office policies, reimbursement requests related to travel must be completed within 30 days of the completion of travel.
The reimbursement process is a three-step process:
- Submit the appropriate online Reimbursement Request and Report Form:
- Research/Creative Work Reimbursement Request 2021-2022
- Conference Travel Reimbursement Request 2021-2022
- Complete and sign a Travel Expense Report Envelope (available in Business Office) or a
Travel Expense Report Spreadsheet.
See Instructions for completing Travel Expense Report Envelope.
- Submit the completed and signed envelope or spreadsheet, with detailed receipts, along with supporting materials (e.g., research reports, papers for conferences, etc.) to Natalie Clark, Old Main 102.
Reimbursement requests require approximately two weeks to complete. Funds will appear in the bank account linked to direct deposit of your salary.
Questions about reimbursement policies and procedures should be directed to Danielle Steen Fatkin, Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs, or her Administrative Assistant Natalie Clark, ext. 7435.